Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous TECH GRADE

    Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous TECH GRADE

    E No. : E339
    E No. : E339
    HS Code : 2835291000
    CAS No. : 7601-54-9
    FOODCHEM No. : G502
    Qty in 20′ FC : 23000.00 KGS
    Min. Order : 1000.00 KGS
    Packaging : 25 KGS/BAG
    QC : ISO,Kosher
    Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
    Delivery Time : 2-3


Items Standard
Main contents ≥% 98
Phosphorus pentoxide(P2O5) ≥% 42.4
Arsenic(As) ≤PPM 50
PH value of 1% solution 11.5-12.5
Water insoluble %≤ 0.10

Why choose Foodchem

• Over 9 years of experience
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China

• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)

• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard

• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available

• Sales to more than 70 countries


* How long can you get reply?

FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer’s requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.

* How much are Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous?

Foodchem is China’s leading Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous for you.

* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?

Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.

* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?

FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.

* what kind of payment can be accepted by FOODCHEM?

The most common method of payment is T / T, L / C, D / P, D / A, O / A, and so on.

* What is Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous minimum order quantity?

Different products have different MOQ, Trisodium Phosphate Anhydrous from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.

* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?

Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.

You may also be interested in :

Oat Beta-Glucan   Sophorae Japonica Extract   Taurine Halal