Soy Lecithin LIQUID-NON GMO
E No. : E322
Payment Terms : L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,O/A
|Appearance||Dark Yellow, Viscous Liquid|
|Odor||With soybean and inoffensive odor|
|Moisture and volatile matter||1.0% Max|
|Acid Value||30mg KOH/g Max|
|Peroxide Value||10meq/kg Max|
|Ether Insoluble||0.3% Max|
|Acetone Insoluble||60% Min|
|Hydration Test||Non Percipitate|
Why choose Foodchem
• Wholly owned production plant (1200㎡)
• 1000 ㎡ owned office and 3000 ㎡ warehouse
• 200 products with competitive price
• FCL, 2-5mt LCL, long contract, year contract available
• High quality products, complying with BP/USP/FCC/EU standard
• Halal, Kosher, ISO 9001 certified
• TOP 10 Food enterprise in China
* How long can you get reply?
FOODCHEM is very focused on the efficiency of the company, the customer’s requirements do not consult us must reply to a weekday.
* what kind of Transportation will be provided from FOODCHEM?
Our main mode of transport is by sea, air and rail transport are also available.
* How much are Soy Lecithin?
Foodchem is China’s leading Soy Lecithin manufacturers and traders, engaged in the production and trade Soy Lecithin has 10 years of history, we can provide the most cost-effective Soy Lecithin for you.
* What is Soy Lecithin minimum order quantity?
Different products have different MOQ, Soy Lecithin from the amount of 500 kg, our customers are overseas distributors and food processing plants, for home use and a small amount of experimental use, please contact your local distributor.
* What credentials can be provided from FOODCHEM?
FOODCHEM is through ISO2008 9001 certified company for the Soy Lecithin, we can provide HAPPC, KOSHER, HALAL certificate.
* what document can be provide from FOODCHEM?
Under normal circumstances, we provide commercial invoices, packing slips, bills of lading, COA, health certificate and certificate of origin. If you have any special requirements of the market, please contact us.
* Is FOODCHEM a manufacturer or trader?
Foodchem both the manufacturer and also traders, FOODCHEM before China Food Additives three traders, some of which are also products of our own generation, for example: gelatin.